Attendees who pre-register for the lunch & tour should plan to arrive at the CIA between 12:15 and 12:45pm for registration, which will take place in the Marriott Pavilion. You must check in at the Marriott Pavilion first. When you register onsite, we will provide a voucher for you to enjoy lunch in the Egg (CIA’s extraordinary new student dining facility), where you can select an entrée from any of our walk-up stations including: The Line, Innovation Kitchen, or Salad Bar along with an Agua Fresca, Water or Coffee from the Marketplace, and either a cookie or piece of whole fruit for dessert. After enjoying lunch, at 1:45pm, our student tour guides will meet you at the entrance to the Egg to take you on a tour of the CIA campus, which will conclude at the Marriott Pavilion so you can enjoy registration refreshments and networking just before the conference beings. Cost to attend is a non-refundable $25.
You can sign up for the tour when you register for the conference! Or, if you have already registered for the conference, please complete the following steps to sign up for the tour. Note that you will need to use the e-mail address you provided when you registered for the conference to login.
- Click here to modify your registration.
- Enter your email address and confirmation number, then click "OK".
- Click on "Modify."
- Verify and/or update your contact information, then click "Next".
- Select the tour.
- Click "Next" at the bottom of the page, and again, until you arrive at the "Payment" page.
- Update or input your credit card information, and click "Finish” to complete your tour registration.
- After you have registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.