Registration for our 2018 program is now open. Register here!
Who Should Attend
In order to meet the goals outlined in the Menus of Change Annual Report, we must bring together diverse sectors that don’t often connect but are all involved with issues surrounding health, wellness, sustainability, foodservice, and food sourcing. We seek participation and input from thought leaders, entrepreneurs, decision makers, and policy visionaries at our annual leadership summit, including:
- C-level executives, vice presidents, and others in senior management
- Food and beverage executives from independent restaurants, chain restaurants, and other volume foodservice operations including hotels, campus and corporate dining, and supermarket prepared foods
- Entrepreneurs and executives of start-ups in foodservice operations
- Venture capitalists working in foodservice sectors
- Chefs and menu decision-makers working within foodservice operations
- Leaders in research, nutrition, sustainability, and public health from government agencies and academia
- Leaders from nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and foundations addressing food, health, and sustainability issues
If you represent a manufacturer of food or foodservice products and/or a supplier to the foodservice industry, please be in touch with the CIA’s Strategic Initiatives Group sponsorship team leader Shara Orem, who can review support opportunities with you.
Consultants to Industry/Finance and Venture Capital Registration Rates
Foodservice Operator*/Nonprofit/Government/Academic Registration Rates
*Foodservice Operators are defined here as chefs or foodservice professionals working for an independent or chain restaurant, a college or university dining program, a contract foodservice company, a hotel, cruise line, casino, resort, other foodservice operation, or for a supermarket or food/beverage retailer. Those affiliated with suppliers/manufacturers, including marketing and consulting companies, are asked to consider supporting the program through sponsorship.
Menus of Change attendees can receive continuing education credits by obtaining a credit request form at the information table during the conference. For further questions about continuing education credits, please contact Caitlin Petrucelli.
Alumni of The Culinary Institute of America receive a special rate of 10 percent off on registration in any category. To obtain the discount, include your graduation year and special discount code in the registration system. The code will be included in an alumni e-mail message after registration opens.
Group discounts: Tickets for groups of 5 or more are eligible for a 10-percent discount on the rate in effect at the time of registration.
Members of the media should contact Amanda Secor for information about media coverage and potential credentials.
2018 Cancellation Policy:
- 50 percent of tuition price refunded from the time of registration through March 31, 2018. No refunds will be granted after March 31.
- Cancellation policies are "for any and all reasons"
- Your registration may be transferred to a colleague within the same registration category for a $100 transfer fee.