2015 Archive Summit
The 2015 Menus of Change Annual Report showed that innovation and plant-forward menus are on the rise but so are consumer confusion and climate and water impacts.
More than 350 chefs, food and foodservice leaders, industry consultants, academic researchers, and environmental experts attended the conference this year at the CIA's new Marriott Pavilion. Another 100-plus students from the college also attended with their faculty as part of their course work, along with those who who joined on a live webcast.
Follow these links for additional materials from the 2015 program:
- Issue briefs: Individual sections from the report—the 16 items that are tracked for the Menus of Change Dashboard (see below)—are available for review, downloading, and sharing.
- Case studies and surveys: If you want to see how others are using Menus of Change Principles in their foodservice operations, this is where to look.
- Menus of Change Dashboard: The annual snapshot of the foodservice industry's progress toward improving nutrition, sustainability, and profitability.
- A new infographic for the Menus of Change Principles of Healthy, Sustainable Menus.
- The 2015 Program Schedule
- Additional visual resources, including more infographics, photos, PowerPoint slides and more
The complete conference Course Guide—which includes presenter biographies, the program schedule, sponsor profiles, recipes, and more—is available through the link in the sidebar at right. The list below is of PowerPoint presentations from the 2015 conference. Contact the authors if you are interested in using any of the materials included.