Who Should Attend
The 2015 Menus of Change leadership summit sold out! We suggest you register early for the 2016 program. Registration will open in the fall.
In order to meet the goals outlined in the Menus of Change Annual Report, we must bring together diverse sectors that don’t often connect but are all involved with issues surrounding health, wellness, sustainability, foodservice, and food sourcing. We seek participation and input from thought leaders, entrepreneurs, decision makers, and policy visionaries at our annual leadership summit, including:
- C-level executives, vice presidents, and others in senior management
- Entrepreneurs and venture capitalists working in the food and foodservice sectors
- Chefs and menu decision-makers
- Food and beverage executives from independent restaurants, chain restaurants, and other volume foodservice operations including hotels, campus and corporate dining, and supermarket prepared foods
- Leaders in research, nutrition, sustainability, and public health from government agencies and academia
- Leaders from nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and foundations addressing food, health, and sustainability issues
If you represent a manufacturer of food or foodservice products and/or a supplier to the foodservice industry, please be in touch with the CIA’s Strategic Initiatives Group sponsorship team leader Cathy Jörin, who can review support opportunities with you.
Members of the media should contact Jan Smyth for information about media coverage and credentials.
The information below applies to the 2015 summit:
|Category||Dates Available||Registration Rates|
||September 2014 - January 15, 2015||$995|
|Advanced ||January 16 - March 31, 2015
||April 1 - June 17, 2015
|September - June 17, 2015
Alumni of The Culinary Institute of America receive a special rate of 10 percent off on registration in any category. To obtain the discount, include your graduation year and special discount code in the registration system. The code will be included in an alumni e-mail message after registration opens.
Group discounts: Tickets for groups of 5 or more are eligible for a 10-percent discount on the rate in effect at the time of registration.2015 Cancellation Policy:
- 50 percent of tuition price refunded from the time of registration through March 30, 2015
- No refunds after March 31, 2015
- Cancellation policies are "for any and all reasons"
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague within the same registration category for a $100 transfer fee. Please contact Shannon Harrison or call 707-967-2416 if you need to do so.
To register, follow this link and complete the form.