Who Should Attend
The third annual Menus of Change leadership summit will take place on the Hyde Park Campus of The Culinary Institute of America, June 17-19, 2015. Registration is now open. You can register here or by clicking on the green registration button at the bottom of any page on the site. The leadership summit will take place at The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York, June 17-19, 2015.
In order to meet the goals outlined in the Menus of Change Annual Report, we must bring together diverse sectors that don’t often connect but are all involved with issues surrounding health, wellness, sustainability, foodservice, and food sourcing. We seek participation and input from thought leaders, entrepreneurs, decision makers, and policy visionaries at our annual leadership summit, including:
- C-level executives, vice presidents, and others in senior management
- Entrepreneurs and venture capitalists working in the food and foodservice sectors
- Chefs and menu decision-makers
- Food and beverage executives from independent restaurants, chain restaurants, and other volume foodservice operations including hotels, campus and corporate dining, and supermarket prepared foods
- Leaders in research, nutrition, sustainability, and public health from government agencies and academia
- Leaders from nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and foundations addressing food, health, and sustainability issues
If you represent a manufacturer of food or foodservice products and/or a supplier to the foodservice industry, please be in touch with the CIA’s Strategic Initiatives Group sponsorship team leader Cathy Jörin, who can review support opportunities with you.
of the media should contact Jan
Smyth for information about media coverage and credentials.
|Category||Dates Available||Registration Rates|
||September - December 31||$995|
|Advanced ||January 1 - March 31
||April 1 - May 31
|September - May 31
Alumni of The Culinary Institute of America receive a special rate of 10 percent off on registration in any category. To obtain the discount, include your graduation year and special discount code in the registration system. The code will be included in an alumni e-mail message after registration opens.
Corporate groups of five or more may be eligible for a special rate. If five or more people from your company will be attending Menus of Change, please send a written request to Shannon Harrison.
2015 Cancellation Policy:
- 50 percent of tuition price refunded from the time of registration through March 30, 2015
- No refunds after March 31, 2015
- Cancellation policies are "for any and all reasons"
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague within the same registration category for a $100 transfer fee. Please contact Shannon Harrison or call 707-967-2416 if you need to do so.