Who Should Attend
In order to meet the goals outlined in the Menus of Change Annual Report, we must bring together diverse sectors that don’t often connect but are all involved with issues surrounding health, wellness, sustainability, foodservice, and food sourcing. We seek participation and input from thought leaders, entrepreneurs, decision makers, and policy visionaries at our annual leadership summit, including:
- C-level executives, vice presidents, and others in senior management
- Entrepreneurs and venture capitalists working in the food and foodservice sectors
- Chefs and menu decision makers
- Food and beverage executives from independent restaurants, chain restaurants, and other volume foodservice operations including hotels, campus and corporate dining, and supermarket prepared foods
- Leaders in research, nutrition, sustainability, and public health from government agencies and academia
- Leaders from nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and foundations addressing food, health, and sustainability issues
If you represent a manufacturer of food or foodservice products and/or a supplier to the foodservice industry, please be in touch with CIA Strategic Initiatives sponsorship team leader Cathy Jörin, who can review support opportunities with you.
Members of the media should contact Jan Smyth for information about media coverage and credentials.
Registration for Menus of Change 2015 will open in September 2014. The third annual Menus of Change national leadership summit will take place on the Hyde Park Campus of The Culinary Institute of America, June 17-19, 2015.
|Category||Dates Available||Registration Rates|
Alumni of The Culinary Institute of America receive a 10 percent discount on registration in any category. To obtain the discount, include your graduation year and special discount code in the registration system. The code will be included in an alumni e-mail message after registration opens.
Corporate groups of five or more may be eligible for a special rate. If five or more people from your company will be attending Menus of Change, please send your written request for this discount to Jacquelyn Chi.
2015 Cancellation Policy:
- 50 percent of tuition price refunded from the time of registration through March 30
- No refunds after March 31, 2015
- Cancellation policies are "for any and all reasons"
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague within the same registration category for a $100 transfer fee. Please contact Jacquelyn Chi or call 707-967-2416 if you need to transfer your registration.