Who Should Attend
Given the ongoing government public health guidance around the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to cancel the in-person Menus of Change Leadership Summit, originally scheduled for June 17-19 in Hyde Park, NY. Recognizing the continued relevance of the Menus of Change agenda to the recovery and future resilience of our industry, we are working to bring a somewhat reshaped Menus of Change program to the online world later this summer. We will be reaching out to all registered attendees regarding registration transfer and refund options. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email us at email@example.com.
In order to meet the goals outlined in the Menus of Change Annual Report, we must bring together diverse sectors that don’t often connect but are all involved with issues surrounding health, wellness, sustainability, foodservice, and food sourcing. We seek participation and input from thought leaders, entrepreneurs, decision makers, and policy visionaries at our annual leadership summit, including:
- C-level executives, vice presidents, and others in senior management
- Entrepreneurs and executives of start-ups in foodservice operations
- Venture capitalists working in foodservice sectors
- Chefs and menu decision-makers working within foodservice operations
- Food and beverage executives from independent restaurants, chain restaurants, and other volume foodservice operations including hotels, campus and corporate dining, and supermarket prepared foods
- Leaders in research, nutrition, sustainability, and public health from government agencies and academia
- Leaders from nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and foundations addressing food, health, and sustainability issues
If you represent a manufacturer of food or foodservice products and/or a supplier to the foodservice industry, please be in touch with the CIA’s Strategic Initiatives Group sponsorship team leader Shara Orem, who can review support opportunities with you.