Who Should Attend
Recognizing the continued relevance of the Menus of Change initiative to the recovery and future resilience of our industry, we are introducing a virtual series in place of the in-person conference.
We have adapted the original summit content into a weekly, serialized online format, running on Wednesdays for six weeks, from July 22 through August 26 from 10AM – 12:30 PM PDT / 1 – 3:30 PM EDT.
In collaboration with summit sponsors, we are making this Menus of Change Leadership Summit: Virtual Summit available tuition-free to foodservice operators on a space available basis.
In order to meet the goals outlined in the Menus of Change we must bring together diverse sectors that don’t often connect but are all involved with issues surrounding health, wellness, sustainability, foodservice, and food sourcing. We seek participation and input from thought leaders, entrepreneurs, decision makers, and policy visionaries at our annual leadership summit, including:
- C-level executives, vice presidents, and others in senior management
- Food and beverage executives from independent restaurants, chain restaurants, and other volume foodservice operations including hotels, campus and corporate dining, and supermarket prepared foods
- Entrepreneurs and executives of start-ups in foodservice operations
- Venture capitalists working in foodservice sectors
- Chefs and menu decision-makers working within foodservice operations
- Leaders in research, nutrition, sustainability, and public health from government agencies and academia
- Leaders from nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and foundations addressing food, health, and sustainability issues
If you represent a manufacturer of food or foodservice products and/or a supplier to the foodservice industry, please be in touch with the CIA’s Strategic Initiatives Group sponsorship team leader Shara Orem, who can review support opportunities with you.
If you are work in marketing, PR, or consulting, you are not eligible for general registration; we encourage you to view the livestream on the Menus of Change website.