2019 Archive Summit
The 2019 Menus of Change Annual Report was released prior to the 7th annual Menus of Change leadership summit on June 17. The report includes an analysis of issues at the convergence of public health, the environment, and the business of food, and updated Dashboard of how the food and foodservice industries have progressed—or not—since last year's report was issued. Find the Annual Report Executive Summary here.
We are pleased to offer videos from our live webcast of the 2019 Menus of Change conference! Watch all videos below, and use this conference webcast schedule for more information about each General Session. Watch the webcast directly on YouTube here.
Please feel free to share the link and discuss what you've learned on social media using #CIAMOC.
- General Session I: "Launch of a Pivotal Global Report on Food, Planet, and Health: Translating the EAT-Lancet Commission Findings into Delicious, Actionable Strategies"
- General Session II: "Bringing it Home: Unveiling the 2019 Menus of Change Annual Report and Exploring the Implications of the EAT-Lancet Targets"
- General Session III: "Sustainability and the Plant-Forward Mediterranean Diet: A Snapshot of New Research and a Challenge to the Restaurant Community" and "From Whole Grains to Fries and Sweets:Carbohydrates and the Business of Healthy, Sustainable Menus"
- “Welcome Back”
- General Session IV: "Change Management: What Works"
- (Round 1 of 4) —Leadership in Food System Transformation
- (Round 2 of 4) —Advancing Animal Welfare in Foodservice
- (Round 3 of 4) —Celebrating the Honorees of the CIA-QSR Plant-Forward Fast Casual Watch List
- General Session V: "The Business Case for Addressing Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity, and Profit"
- General Session VI: "Change Management: What Works (Round 4 of 4)—Innovations in Sustainable Seafood"
- General Session VII: “Biodiversity: Why This Deserves Greater Attention from the Chef Community”
- “Closing Remarks”